December 2020 Meeting Minutes
Minutes from December 10, 2020 meeting held at Sol de Mexico. The meeting was called to order by President Andy Fix.
Members Present: Andy Fix, Bill Bott, Bob Williams, Cheryl Frank, Evie Stocker, Chuck Geszvain, and Jeff Horne
Secretary Report: Approved as written
Treasurer’s Report: Approved as submitted.
Old Business: Club memberships are due. Please renew your membership if you haven’t done so.
Midnight Magic parade was cancelled.
New Business: Cheryl will do SNARS entries.
Waukesha County: Raffle ticket stubs and money can be dropped off at Won-A-Go Biking in Mukwonago or returned at a club meeting.
Fundraising: The drag has been updated with the new sponsors. Bob Williams had the overlays printed and updated the panels. All spaces are full. Some still need to pay for their renewal. Cheryl is working on that.
Trails: Kevin wasn’t able to make the meeting but sent the following to be shared:
1. Trails are in!
2. A huge thank you to all club members who helped with the trail. First time I have ever seen it done in basically one day and the most people I have seen.
3. The county reached out to me about two missing Landowner agreements, this is resolved as we no longer need them for those properties.
4. Insurance is set for the year and copies distributed to all who needed/wanted them.
5. Bob was going to place a sign order to have one custom sign made.
6. I have taken inventory of the remaining equipment and will order some additional signage with the county.
7. Thanks to Bob W. for getting the club the additional stakes.
The next meeting is January 14, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. at Sol de Mexico.
Respectfully Submitted: Cheryl Frank, Club Secretary