The Sno-Snoops Snowmobile Club Welcomes You!
Sno-Snoops Snowmobile Club has been providing the community with safe and organized snowmobiling for over 50 years! We strive to provide area snowmobilers with a safe and enjoyable ride by maintaining trails, building bridges, and we even operate our own groomer. Become a member and join in on the fun all year round.
Become A Member!
Is your address, phone number and email address current with the club?
Memberships run from September 1 to August 31 with an annual fee of $35.
This includes membership to the Waukesha County Snowmobile Association, and the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs. In addition, as an AWSC member, you will receive a copy of the WI Snowmobile News Magazine.
We organize events year round! Check out our upcoming events and mark your calendars!
View Events »
Other Info & Articles
- Offers scholarships to Mukwonago High School Seniors
- Applications will be accepted starting in October
- Awarding at least one $1000 scholarship each year
- Selection of awardees will be made in March
- May 7 - Sussex Sled Bugs are holding a brat fry
- The general election was held.
- A Board of Directors Meeting will be held on May 12, 2022, 7PM
- Jordan Stevens reports that the trails are not open.
- Meeting called to order by President Andy Fix at 7 PM
- Call for Officer Nominations
- The Cook-Out was held on Saturday February 19th
- Trail Coordinator Jordan Stevens reported that the trails are “Still closed.”
- We host WCSA meeting on November 10
- Midnight Magic
- Raffle Tickets
- Next meeting November 11 at Sol De Mexico