The Sno-Snoops Snowmobile Club Welcomes You!
Sno-Snoops Snowmobile Club has been providing the community with safe and organized snowmobiling for over 50 years! We strive to provide area snowmobilers with a safe and enjoyable ride by maintaining trails, building bridges, and we even operate our own groomer. Become a member and join in on the fun all year round.
Become A Member!
Is your address, phone number and email address current with the club?
Memberships run from September 1 to August 31 with an annual fee of $35.
This includes membership to the Waukesha County Snowmobile Association, and the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs. In addition, as an AWSC member, you will receive a copy of the WI Snowmobile News Magazine.
We organize events year round! Check out our upcoming events and mark your calendars!
View Events »
Other Info & Articles
- public meeting from 5-7:30 p.m., March 12
- If you unable to attend the open house you can provide input clicking on this link: https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/a44b9cf3153842f287857cd98864cb16
- visit the Blue Mound State Park Master Plan website
- we are asking for a safer, more enjoyable trail through the Park
- Check with local club for current trail information
- Early season riding hazards
- Partnership between club and landowners
- Have fun and be safe!
- What's my AWSC number?
- WCSA's Annual Raffle
- Groomer Drag Billboard Advertising
- Trail Passes went on sale as of July 1, 2018
- 50th Anniversary Party
- AWSC official year ended June 30
- $35 membership for September 1, 2019-August 31, 2020 are now due
- The tucker is currently at Star Sales & Service undergoing needed repairs
- Election Meeting April 11
- Groomer Repairs Needed
- WCSA raffle drawing to be held April 10
- One Drag Advertising Spot Available
- 50th Year
- Turn in your raffle tickets please
- Officer Nominations at March Meeting
- Next Meeting March 14