The Sno-Snoops Snowmobile Club Welcomes You!
Sno-Snoops Snowmobile Club has been providing the community with safe and organized snowmobiling for over 50 years! We strive to provide area snowmobilers with a safe and enjoyable ride by maintaining trails, building bridges, and we even operate our own groomer. Become a member and join in on the fun all year round.
Become A Member!
Is your address, phone number and email address current with the club?
Memberships run from September 1 to August 31 with an annual fee of $35.
This includes membership to the Waukesha County Snowmobile Association, and the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs. In addition, as an AWSC member, you will receive a copy of the WI Snowmobile News Magazine.
We organize events year round! Check out our upcoming events and mark your calendars!
View Events »
Other Info & Articles
- Create a maintenance schedule
- Use a snowmobile cover
- Store your sled properly
- Fix damage immediately
- public meeting from 5-7:30 p.m., March 12
- If you unable to attend the open house you can provide input clicking on the link
- visit the Blue Mound State Park Master Plan website
- we are asking for a safer, more enjoyable trail through the Park
- Check with local club for current trail information
- Early season riding hazards
- Partnership between club and landowners
- Have fun and be safe!
- WCSA Christmas party and raffle donation
- SNARS entries made
- Trails 80-85% complete
- Food Pantry Donations
- Midnight Magic Parade
- Waukesha County Raffle Tickets
- Advertising space available on the drag
- Trails and Landowner Agreements
- If someone wants to get on the drag, we have one spot available
- Membership renewals/dues are due
- December 7th is Midnight Magic parade
- Next meeting is November 14 at 7:00 p.m