The Sno-Snoops Snowmobile Club Welcomes You!
Sno-Snoops Snowmobile Club has been providing the community with safe and organized snowmobiling for over 40 years! We strive to provide area snowmobilers with a safe and enjoyable ride by maintaining trails, building bridges, and we even operate our own groomer. Become a member and join in on the fun all year round.
Become A Member!
Is your address, phone number and email address current with the club?
Memberships run from September 1 to August 31 with an annual fee of $35.
This includes membership to the Waukesha County Snowmobile Association, and the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs. In addition, as an AWSC member, you will receive a copy of the WI Snowmobile News Magazine.
We organize events year round! Check out our upcoming events and mark your calendars!
View Events »
- Check with local club for current trail information
- Early season riding hazards
- Partnership between club and landowners
- Have fun and be safe!
- What's my AWSC number?
- WCSA's Annual Raffle
- Groomer Drag Billboard Advertising
- Trail Passes went on sale as of July 1, 2018
- Polaris 2002 500 Classic Trail Deluxe Red
- Polaris 2002 600 Classic Trail Deluxe Blue
- Enclosed Triton Trailer
- $4,000 Firm (will not sell separately)
- Trail Marking starts Saturday, November 10
- Groomer Drag Billboard Renovation
- Attracting New Members
- WCSA Raffle Tickets Sale
- Renew your club membership
- WCSA Raffle Tickets
- Groomer Drag Billboard
- People needed to learn trail locations
- WCSA reps needed
- Club membership renewals due
- Website up to date
- Next Meeting October 11, 2018